When I was in Paris I got a notification saying I had been nominated for the Liebster Award by Simply Ashley (https://ashleycablog.wordpress.com), so thank you so much for that Ashley, it was totally unexpected! I love your blog, especially your foodie posts, and your mocktail one was fabulous. I look forward to reading your future posts.
I won’t lie, I wasn’t really sure what the award was, but I done some research as well as checking out Ashley’s post, and found out that it’s an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, in order to help new blogs get noticed, which I think is a really great idea. I started this blog at the end of last month just for fun, and the fact people have taken the time to read the few posts I have makes me happy.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional).
- Answer the 11 questions posted by your nominator.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that have 200 followers or less.
- List these rules on your post.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Inform the people you have nominated and add a link to your post or The Global Aussie for all of the information.
If you’ve only followed me recently, here’s 10 facts about myself incase you fancy getting to know me a bit better: https://adailydoseofholly.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/me-myself-and-i/
- What is your favorite topic to write about & why? I’ve not got many posts as of yet, but my favourite topic to write about are places I visit on my travels, I really enjoyed writing my latest post on my trip to Paris because I got to share an account of the trip, and I can always go back and read it whenever I like to reminisce. You can read about my Paris trip here: https://adailydoseofholly.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/a-postcard-from-paris/
- Who is your biggest supporter? In terms of the blog probably my boyfriend and friends, whenever I post something David will always be first to read it, although I do get a bit embarrassed because some of the things I say can be cringe.
- If you could work with any company/product on your blog, what would it be and why? I’d love to work with beauty products, particularly Lush as only this Summer I started using their products because I have pretty awful skin, and I think their products are an absolute blessing.
- What are your top three October Favourites? my Ben De Lisi watch, my Minnie Mouse ears from Disneyland and I currently have an obsession with macaroons.
- What do you want to achieve from your blog? I just want to enjoy writing about what I post and hope that anyone who visits my blog enjoys reading it, I love engaging with other bloggers.
- Where do you plan on going for your next vacation? I really want to go on another city break so somewhere like Amsterdam or Berlin, if not then Dubai.
- Do you like to cook? If yes, what is your favourite recipe? I’ve never been the best cook in terms of my ability in the kitchen, but this year I’ve started learning to cook and I cook more than I ever have over the years (thanks David). Last night’s dinner was a good one – enchiladas.
- How did you discover your Blog’s name? I’m not actually sure, I was just thinking of possible names and the idea sprung into my head and it had a ring to it, so it stuck.
- What is your favourite past time? Either spending my 16th birthday in Ibiza, or meeting Justin Bieber back when I was 16 too.
- What kind of TV shows or books do you enjoy? I love reality TV, no surprise there, so anything from the likes of Geordie Shore, to TOWIE, and I love series such as The Walking Dead or The Vampire Diaries. I’m a sucker for a Nicholas Sparks novel.
- What item do you use on a daily basis besides your phone or computer? Make up, this sounds so vain but I will literally not leave the house without make-up on, nothing better than a bit of concealer to cover those spots (or in my case cement).
My list of Nominees are:
1. Eat. Drink. Be Merry – https://londoninthenude.wordpress.com/
2. living london beautiful – https://daisyashcroft.com/
3. Louise Chatters – https://louisechatters.wordpress.com
4. A week at a time – https://1weekmary.com
5. Frances Kayleigh – https://franceskayleigh.wordpress.com
My questions to the Nominees are:
- If you could meet any celebrity who would it be and why?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What’s a quote you live by?
- What’s your favourite Disney movie?
- Tell us about your most memorable holiday/vacation?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- What’s been the highlight of your year so far?
- If you’re at the cinema are you a sweet or salted popcorn kinda person?
- Where’s your dream destination to travel to?
- What made you decide to start blogging in the first place?
- What do you do on your down time to relax?
I’m looking forward to reading all your answers, and I’m more than happy to have nominated you. A massive thanks again to Ashley for the nomination!