Another Week.

Another Week.

Hello, it’s been just over 2 weeks since I created this blog, and I’m shocked at the fact people have even visited it, never mind read the 2 posts that I have. Thanks if you’ve followed, liked or even skim read a post of mine. Since I’m trying to get into the habit of blogging, I’ll try do them regularly, but not too regularly that the posts become boring or that I end up not having much to say.

It’s officially a week until I jet off to Paris for my 21st with my lovely boyfriend, and the closer it gets the more excited I’m getting. Everything is falling into place and our little itinerary of what we’ll be doing and at what times has been organised. I won’t write too much as I’ll post about it all when I’m back – I’ll be doing a separate post on Paris and on Disneyland. Anyway, we’re going on the Eiffel Tower, to the Louvre, on an illuminations river cruise, to the top of the Arc De Triomphe, and the Montparnasse Tower, and of course Disneyland.

I’m looking forward to soaking in the culture, hopefully developing my French skills, and maybe even try a French dish (I don’t think I’m brave enough for snails though sorry). I’m so used to staring at Paris on the massive canvas that hangs on my living room wall, so it’s going to be weird being there face to face with such a beautiful city. I can’t wait! Having read blog posts of other people’s trips to Paris, I really want to go to Ladurée for macaroons and Angelina’s for its famous hot chocolate that I’ve heard nothing but good things about. If you’ve ever been to Paris, what were your favourite things? Or if you have any recommendations for places to eat, places to go, whether it’s tourist attractions or shops, then I’d really appreciate it if you left a comment below. Have a good weekend!

Get sharing

• October 14, 2016 / 7:24 pm

That’s so sweet, thank you! Just trying to get into the habit of making this a regular thing. Your posts are fab! X

• October 14, 2016 / 7:26 pm

Snap it’s trying to find the balance or enough but not overkill – we’ll get there! 🙂 x

• October 14, 2016 / 7:26 pm

That’s exactly it! Looking forward to reading your next one x

• October 14, 2016 / 7:32 pm

Snap. Have a great birthday & enjoy Paris!!! I’ll be looking forward to your Disneyland blog as I’m wanting to go next year haha x

• October 14, 2016 / 7:34 pm

Thank you so much! I’m so excited to post about it (including an overload of photos of course). Have a good weekend! X

1. October 14, 2016 / 7:19 pm

I went to Paris with my boyfriend last summer – you guys will have the best time! Definitely check out lauderee and angelina for sure!

• October 14, 2016 / 7:21 pm

Aww thank you! I’m honestly beyond excited, it just seems like a magical city! What kinda places did you visit in terms of food?? We were looking for a nice place for my birthday because it’s on the Saturday, but all the fancy places don’t have the best options for fussy eaters x

• October 14, 2016 / 7:23 pm

To be 100% honest with you we really didn’t have any stand out food while we were there, no where that I feel I enjoyed enough to recommend anyway. We didn’t really plan restaurants and ended up going into some well placed touristy restaurants where the food is not usually so good unfortunately. I wish I had a better answer for you!

2. October 14, 2016 / 7:25 pm

Thanks for being honest! We’ll just have a look around and see what places have the better options 🙂